Monday, May 14, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Monday



What a weekend. My lil sis graduated from USC, my Dad came into town, we ate out a lot, then yesterday we visited my Dad's long time friend at his home. It was a busy and fun-filled weekend. We're exhausted. I can't tell you how much we enjoyed being at a family home again. It's been a while since we've been surrounded by a family, their dogs and grilling out. It's a past-time we don't get to partake in enough. We both had never been to Santa Clarita, so after driving some 35 miles, we were pleasantly surprised to find a rustic and charming corner of California. I'm starting to like this state, the more I see of it. This week it's back to the grind. Hoping an audition around the corner...

Here are your highlights:

JPMorgan Chase Official Expected to Resign

Meanwhile, the great gambling Wall is nervous

Indonesia the next hot spot for big movies

Our librul media, David Gregory going to suck up to his GOP buddies

The Cost of Education, we're losing the future one student at a time

STIMULUS - not supply side is our only hope at this point. Wake up "super smart people", austerity is stupid.

Chow!

No comments: