Friday, May 4, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Friday

I love our health care system. It's so awesome and by awesome I mean awesomely bad. As you may recall I had to go the hospital just before Thanksgiving and I didn't have health insurance at the time because 1) my job didn't provide it 2) my lady's employer said we had to live together for six months before I would be eligible. So I owed the hospital for their services, okay I understand that. I set up a payment plan because it was a big chunk of money and since December I've been slowly chipping away at it. Yesterday they sent me a "Final Notice" for my time. Needless to say I'm pissed, I'll be calling them today, probably be on hold for hours until someone figures out which blackhole my money has been going into. FML. We need single payer health care, this is ridick. Other than that everything is rosy. We got to Skype with Paddy K and his lovely wife, talked wedding, booze and our current stupid political culture. It's only 50 days away!

Here are your highlights:

Arizona shooter was a neo-nazi and former GOP official

Austerity is stupid, public sector jobs are real and Romney is still a moron

Food Trucks Seek the "Spot"

Jobs report, we need to be doing more & some cause for caution

Yes the Fed can do more

The experts pick, Mayweather will defeat Cotto

Chow!

No comments: