Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



Well it was taxes day!!! That's right, they are donezo, it took a long dang time to finish them though, why? Oh because I found out I had to be a "small business" since I was paid last year for acting. It wasn't much, but it turned out to be a process. Overall, I'm happy because I didn't owe and it's done. Next year will be a whole new experience, why? We'll be married! The joys of doing taxes. Also too, Congrats to the pro-ballers of Kentucky.

Here are your highlights:

Oakland gunman kills seven on college campus

Stay classy, Romney says Obama wants "secularism" as a religion

Unemployment, getting there...

Yup, there are a lot of elected idiots

New uniforms for the Redskins, not so much, just sleaker

Chow!

1 comment:

Asian-American Pundit said...

Thanks man! I'll call myself professional when I can comfortably quit my part-time job :) Gotta keep working at it, I'm in it for the long haul. Hope all is well!