Monday, April 30, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Monday

Well we had a fantastic time at Disneyland. It was a first time for both of us and it was great to get away, ride some rides and simply hang out with one another. We get hitched in less than two months, it was lovely to escape for a day. I'm off to work an early shift for once. You all hold down the fort.

Here are your highlights:

The Five Stage of the GOP Reaction to Bin Laden's Death

Boehner really not helping Romney

We're Not Stupid

Read this now, the GOP uses a separate set of "facts" 

Draft grade for the NFC East, I'm don't agree with drafting another quarterback when we need an o-line to protect any quarterback. It also add controversy to the line up, two rookies in the same draft...putting even more pressure on RG3. I can't tell you how much I dislike that move. We'll see how this plays out. I'm just glad we don't have to deal with Rex Grossman starting anymore....knock on wood.

Chow!

No comments: