Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday



Yesterday was good times. I actually had an audition where I played basketball for most of the day. Not too bad. If I get the gig, I'll be acting across a well-known basketball player (not Lin)...which would be awesome. We'll see. Everyone yesterday and I mean everyone was joking about Jeremy Lin. Linsanity! It's a great phenomena happening right now, I hope the kid makes the right choices and has a long career in the NBA. We head to Chicago tomorrow, I can't wait. It'll be nice to run around planning for our wedding and hanging out with old pals. As for today, I've got work to do!

Here are your highlights:

Speaking of Jeremy Lin, Is China censoring Linsanity?!

Ruh roh Romney

The GOP's terrible transportation bill

Obama's budget of values

Yup, that's it change of plans. We're having an ADVENTURE WEDDING!!

Chow!

No comments: