Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday


(More Shameless Self-Promotion)

Well in the middle of the night, I woke up and my head hated me. I never used to get really bad headaches, but probably due to stress I get them every now and again. Last night was one of them. I feel like I went 12 rounds with Tyson this morning. I'm thinking it's time to do the whole doctor visit. It's been some time.

Here are your highlights:

Obama, no trouble raising money

This is why I am suspect of home-schooling, child asks for Maryland lawmakers to vote down same-sex marriage FOR HER BIRTHDAY

Komen for the Cure...except not

Mitt Romney "not concerned about the very poor", WELL I'LL BE I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT

Anything that references Lost Boys (the movie) gets a link from me!

Chow!

No comments: