Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



Today I'm getting another set of headshots. Why? Because that's how LA works, they need a ton of shots because apparently casting directors don't have imaginations...luckily I have a friend who is kind enough to help me out in this endeavor. I hate getting my picture taken and I hate headshots even more. However if it's part of the process for me to make it in the biz, I'll do it to it. I hopefully should have footage from the project I did last year, I can't wait to share it with you guys. Also too, back to my workout regime. Not as sore today as I thought I would be...we'll see how I feel this afternoon!

Here are your highlights:

CHART: The Republicans' debt ceiling fight hurt the economy

The stumbling of Santorum

Nazi mine washes up in Sweden

What's up with the Cali tax plan?


In LA, want to work for progress in America with some cool peeps in the APAP community? This Thursday there's an organizing meeting

Chow!

No comments: