Friday, January 27, 2012

Get Your Dunkin Friday



It's Friday, we should be recording the next episode of TAT. Thanks to all who wrote into us, sorry it took so long to organize ourselves...also too, jobs. I'm kind of exhausted today. I woke up in the middle of the night with an anxiety attack. Some kind of bad reaction, so I'm beat. But we press on.

Here are your highlights:

Atheist teen stands up for her rights, supposed "religious" folk threaten her. School prayer done.

I find the Newt Moon proposal fascinating

Sweatpants dresspants...I think Ralph Lauren tried these a little while back...don't know if they'll catch on

Animal rescue shelters and their odd nature

UFC: The Pro Picks, Evans v. Davis. I think Evans experience will play a big part in the fight, but Davis might just be too big and athletic...and he's no slouch either. Gonna be a good one!

Chow !

No comments: