Monday, December 5, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Monday



This weekend, despite working everyday, was great. The lady and I celebrated three years and six months of our relationship. We decided on a whim to go to the restaurant in the movie "I Love You Man" James' Beach. It was a quirky place with great fish tacos and nice cocktails, exactly what we both wanted. In our first six months in California my lady has been more than amazing, I cannot tell you how grateful I am...enough of the mushy stuff. Today or tomorrow I get my stitches out, I helluva nervous. The oddest sensation I've ever felt was the act of string going through my skin. I have no doubt the reverse will be equally uncomfortable. Don't forget to listen to the latest episode of the TATPodcast. We're super psyched to be back and bringing you music, booze and the occasional political commentary.

Here are your highlights:

More winds in SoCal
, look out! Just an observation, but since these winds come every year...shouldn't SoCal be better prepared?

Kansas v. the EPA. Consecutive infrastructure posts, you betcha!

Romney the B.S.er

Revenge! Cotto TKOs Margarito in the 10th round

Redskins season officially over

Can we just conclude this man is pure evil? AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio didn't investigate over 400 sex-crimes. It amazes me that Arizona in the past two years has been revealed as one if not the worst states in America. With Sheriff Joe at the helm of a lot of the appalling behavior.

Chow!

No comments: