Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Well, two things. IF anyone knows a method for me to consolidate my debt or pay less for my hospital bill, let me know. I kind of need that. Second, I finished the first draft of another pilot. So that's two scripts in less than six months. I think I'm doing okay, but wish I had more time to churn them out...also too, I'm not disciplined. It is, however, encouraging to feel like I'm on the right path. It's been slow in the acting world since the play, so having a passion to write and story tell has been key to my sanity. So yes, those are my two things. A new TAT episode should be out tonight or tomorrow morning! YES WE'RE BAAAAACK!

Here are your highlights:

Occupy LA
, the cops beginning to get confident they can shut it down

Let's be clear Gingrich is no historian

Elvis Costello still as punk rock as ever

Damn you Chik-fil-A and your delicious sammiches, but hatred for all things hippie

How to Solve the Economic Problem
- the only thing I disagree with is Obama does know he is hated, he's a minority in America.

This is a great pocket book and I can't wait to get my hands on it. The Home Bar Basics. As the lady and I are settling in, I've begun adding to our bar. Now I have a guide and some twists on basic recipes to look forward to. Cool stuff!

Chow!

No comments: