Thursday, November 3, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



I need time to write. I'm almost done with my first draft of another pilot and need time to sit down and focus for a couple of hours....maybe next week? So far the move to Santa Monica has been most helpful in my writing. I wrote only short skit scripts and stand-up, maybe a song or two. Being here I've written a comedic pilot, almost done with a sci-fi one and have an outline for a movie. Call me inspired, I don't know, but even with two jobs this has been my earliest take away. Hopefully next week I'll get more time to finish one script and start another!

Here are your highlights:

The long-term unemployed, Chart of the Day

Pat Buchanan still has a job


Economic signs are up and down

That Obama always campaigning and reigning down teh truth

Occupy Wall St., the 99% are right and last night Occupy Oakland escalated with flashbangs and more tear gas. It's almost as if authorities are coaxing protesters to become violent or baiting them to retaliate....don't.

Chow!

No comments: