Friday, November 4, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Friday



I'm in a wait and see mode for today. Not sure if I'm going to like it or be meh. As for the Dunkin, I'm highlighting some of my favorite bloggers. Check them out, read them and get your knowledge on. These are all people I respect and read daily. They might seem familiar because I link to them often. I hope everyone has a splendid Friday, rock on!

Here are your highlights:

Steve M. at No More Mister Nice Blog: Two Polls Suggest that the Wingnut base still wants a Messiah, Not Romney

You Can't Make This Up
, Maha at Mahablog

BooMan at Booman Tribune, What They Hear on the Radio

1% consumer fails to check product specs before making $73 million purchase, the crew at Rumproast

Driftglass aka the Blogfather, There.Is.No.Tea.Party

For all things economics & facts, The Bonddad Blog, New Deal Democrat and Hale Stewart

All around cool dude, Tengrain at Mock, Paper, Scissors, Get off the Cross, We Need the Wood

The Asian Rock Thread, BigWOWO and above is a band, from back in the day, that is Asian and rocked my socks off some 8 years ago in St. Louis. Eastern Youth!

Chow!

No comments: