Tuesday, November 1, 2011

For a Day like Today



It was a shitty day. One that I would like a do-over on. I just got in a funk that I couldn't possibly get out of...in any comprehensible way. I'm piled up against too much debt with not enough income. And complaining about it makes me feel selfish considering how many other people are struggling much worse. This is the reality for a lot of people right now not just me. It pisses me off when I get down, but humanly I do.

I am, however, blessed with an amazing woman who despite my faults, short-falls and baggage, loves me. I am grateful beyond words. I wrote over a year ago about My Chinese Proverb, it seems I'm still paying down with interest. At times that becomes too much, but I wouldn't be me, if I didn't find a path to bounce back. In due time...

Till then I listen to Bon Iver.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: