Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



I've got to admit, I watched TRON: Legacy last night and loved it. In fact I might watch it again today. It's not groundbreaking, it's not even witty or super cool, it's that they didn't entirely destroy my childhood and in fact complimented it well. These days in Hollywood that's rare and I appreciate that. In other news I'm working a double today. I start my other part-time job today and then head off to the food truck. I'll be beat, but I need the money! Who doesn't?! The lady and I finally have our engagement pictures and can't wait to share them. They turned out better than we could have imagined...although I'm pretty much an accessory to her beautimous nature. It's Tuesday folks, let's do this!

Here are your highlights:

Fed Chief Ben Bernanke, yup the economy still sucks

Eric Cantor thinks he's not partly to blame for government "dysfunction"


Kind of cool, Keynes Speaks

Who are the 99 Percent? Never thought Ezra Klein would support something like Occupy Wall St. the stories did it

Star Wars Empire Strikes Back, a child reacts

The Two Bettys, our broken education system and the have's keep buying to have even more

Chow!

Fall Fund Drive: Please donate if you can & thank you for being awesome!

No comments: