Thursday, October 20, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday


(everything that is wrong w/the media "is it appropriate?" never mind the seriousness of the issue at hand)

So I worked the double yesterday. Gots to eat. I spent late last night writing. Penning my latest script idea. I'm in the last swing of things. Hopefully I'll get the first draft done by this weekend...not likely, but that's the deadline I'm setting for myself. I swear if I ever did get a writing gig, I would miss every single deadline. I've been trying to train, get better at it, any ideas on how to train for deadlines? Hope all is rockin, ya'll!

Here are your highlights:

Report: Qaddafi is dead

What have you done today? 100 year old man runs the marathon

Unemployment claims show improvement, still not even close to where we need to be

If Obama was a Republican, he'd be on "Mt. Rushmore by now"


Fall cocktails in LA, 1886 at the Raymond

2010 sucked. Obstruction. Sociopaths. The sabotaging of our country in order to defeat Obama has left our country jobless and with empty pockets. That's why people have been Occupying. That's why people rage. We can't even tax people who make millions, when far too many don't make $30,000 a year. The American Dream ladies and gentlemen. "Fewer Jobs, Less Pay"

Chow!

Fall Fund Drive: Please donate if you can & thank you for being awesome!

No comments: