Thursday, October 13, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

I don't what it is about my hood, but there is always somebody banging, drilling or slamming something...heads out of the gutter! Construction everyday around me and it's loud. So that makes my free lance gig as a voice over guy just a tad bit difficult. Just a bit. I have to focus on that and then off to work tonight. Surrounded by alcohol...hmmmm...I came home smelling like brandy last night. Plum brandy.

Here are your highlights:

Social media giving opposition insight to Occupy Wall St?

Still not getting it. Congress could do something about Foreclosures

John Stossel Stupid


This should tell you all you need to know about Ben Nelson

TBogg wins the day

Chow!

Fall Fund Drive: Please donate if you can & thank you for being awesome!

No comments: