Thursday, October 6, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Well I hope you watched the fail of our press corps today. Obama talks about jobs, they talk about right-wing fake controversies. *Headslamondesk Jobs, jobs, jobs we need jobs and our press wants to know if Obama can negotiate with Republicans. NEGOTIATE. Have you not been paying attention for the last three years?! Holy hell. Stop.The.Stupid. I can't even go on, I might have a stroke of RAGE!! MADDENING! It's my day off and I already need a bloody mary. Damn.

Here are your highlights:

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Harry Reid, starting to act like an actual leader

The Real Cost of War

THE SUN

It's growing steadily. Obama even received a question about Occupy Wall St. From Boston to Wichita. Some question the motives or origin, this rant is a lovely retort!

Chow!

Fall Fund Drive: Please donate if you can & thank you for being awesome!

No comments: