Monday, October 10, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Monday



I had a surprising day off yesterday. We didn't have a company car and so I didn't have to commute 40 miles for a wine-tasting course. Awesome, actually, because I got to spend the whole day with my lady doing domestic stuff and seeing different parts of Cali. I can't wait to hike the mountains. There's so much of the coast line we've yet to see. Also too, love Santa Monica. Well unless something else comes up I'm working the next six days in a row. Let's do this!

Here are your highlights:

Krugman on Occupy Wall St., Panic of the Plutocrats

Mitt Romney's not the guy you want for president

Weezer bassist Mikey Welsh passes away weeks after dreaming about it

Supercommittee Stalemate, no surprise here

This is Skynet shit, Drones get a virus

Occupy Wall St. this is what it's about


Chow!

Fall Fund Drive: Please donate if you can & thank you for being awesome!

No comments: