Friday, October 14, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Friday



I'll tell you what, I'm working all weekend! Yes this is a good thing, despite my exhaustion I need the cash, even if I'm not getting paid much. My hope is within a month to be back to where I need to be and then I can really push my acting, writing and comedy. And yes that includes this blog. I'm ready to rage on some peeps. My lady is heading to San Fran in a couple of days for a work trip. Anyone else have cool travel plans? Let me live vicariously through you!

Here are your highlights:

Now THIS is killing babies

Bloomberg tried to get rid of the dirty hippies with cleaning

The WE'RE TAXED TOO MUCH nonsense the Republicans push...absolutely torn down

It's back! the Walking Dead

The Republicans claim they have a "Jobs Plan", Benen takes a look. While Zandar points out Obama won't get an inch from the Republicans on jobs no matter what

Chow!

Fall Fund Drive: Please donate if you can & thank you for being awesome!

No comments: