Sunday, September 4, 2011

Little Hell



Woke up and the first post I read was agreeing with Sarah Palin's "crony capitalism" and the second was a Hillary should run in 2012 post. I swear there must be something about the end of summer that makes the true Left go absolutely nuts. It's like a piece of "little hell." You can never be taken seriously if you are willing to hand the country over on a platter to sociopaths or delusional about a primary challenge. Here's a clue to the true Left, you're not the base. And no I won't link to the pieces, I only mention it, so that people will stop before we repeat 2010 and live in big hell.

It's a tough road ahead. We stand a much better chance if people acknowledge there's a bit more at stake than who is the most progressively pure...

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: