Thursday, September 29, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



It's been a rough past couple of days. I'm exhausted and beat. Today was supposed to start my long weekend off, but I got a call back for play. YES! The little things in life that make you happy. I'm excited as the material is better than I thought and the theater company seemed cool. So YES! Again. I gotta run, but hopefully will be back for more rage!

Here are your highlights:

Tainted Cantaloupes Cause Deadliest Food Outbreak In A Decade As GOP Continues Fight To Gut Food Safety Laws

Another alleged domestic terrorist that the FBI helped, then caught. I'm starting to think these guys would just be ranting on forums forever if they weren't contacted by undercover agents...

Victor Ortiz a little late a little baby


Jobs numbers, unemployment claims decline

Occupy Wall Street, Michael Moore says it's the beginning of something...another perspective is that it's a waste of time if you don't have a purpose. More Wisconsin, Less "Loud Noises!" One thing is for sure, if it was a bunch of cranky old Republicans with funny hats, CNN would have non-stop coverage.


Chow!

Fall Fund Drive: Please donate if you can & thank you for being awesome!

No comments: