Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday



Well it's Wednesday! Today is a big day for me or not so big day if I keep my cool...I've got an important meeting that I hope will go swell. I'm kind of nervous. I'll report back if it's good...otherwise this never happened. I'll go back and delete this entire post. I KID! I'll be off the grid for most of the day. Wish me luck! Say a Hail Mary! High five a rockstar! In other news, football is right around the corner!!!!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

Here are your highlights:

They Say 'Jobs, Jobs' But There Are No Jobs

Niiiiice, Dunkin Donuts comes out in K Cups!

Speaking of jobs not enough good news

Hands of Stone Carlos Rogers signs with the 49ers, won't miss him

Your Liberal Media

HEY LISTEN UP: FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME: THERE IS MORE TO POLITICS THAN ELECTIONS, Steve M. makes an excellent point about the progressive movement. It needs to quit depending on the people we elect to get the job done. It's about the movement and until we get back to organizing instead of sending out petitions about how much Obama sucks...we'll still be pissed about not moving the country more Left.

Chow!

No comments: