Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



Yesterday was a good day. I met with some people who can potentially help me really get going in my acting career. It was a nice sit down, maybe 15 minutes, but enough time to get a feel and understanding of how much work I need to put in. I'm ready that's for sure. These past weeks I've been getting back into shape, kicking my butt and rehearsing. It's crazy, we moved here two months ago and despite the struggles of getting acclimated in a new town, the stress of unemployment and being the "new kids"; it's been moving a long at a pace both my lady and I welcome. It helps that we have each other. Her career is booming. Mine is just getting started. And we have some of the best weather on the planet. My sister started classes yesterday, so she's back in LA and tonight we're checking out an old friend do stand-up. I would say the last couple of weeks have been pretty good. Hoping this week continues on that trend.

Here are your highlights:

Rebels reported enter Tripoli compound

One major thing I want to help change in Hollywood, the diversity on television

Sampling the 1886 Summer Cocktail Menu

Remember that Strauss-Kahn scandal? Yeah, he's no longer IMF director and the charges were dropped...

Redskins starting lineup starting to take shape

Must read of the day by BooMan, A Dope, a Joke, and a Fraud. The pathetic state of Republican "intellectuals" and the buyers' remorse of the Monster they've made over the past couple of decades.

Chow!

No comments: