Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



F U ILLINOIS! Apparently the state of Illinois can't get their paperwork correct...again...and they think I still owe them state taxes. I've gone through this once already, faxed the info, got confirmation of the fax and nope they can't get it right. I'm not sure what I need to do, but these asshats can't seem to get their shizzle correct. I don't owe them money. In fact by my calculations they owe me money. Nevertheless, I'm tired of dealing with it. Blows. In good news I got my Redskins season tickets finally! HAIL! If anyone is interested in any games, send me an email. I'd love to go this year, but ummmm I live in Santa Monica now. So hit me up!

Here are your highlights:

Let's Get Real
...about jobs

Cobra Starship is dead

It's clear that the Right is starting to have buyer's remorse, but It's the Bed that Karl Made

American families, still in debt

Rick Perry Revisionist History

Globally there is one conclusion that is easy to make after the financial crisis, Elite Fail, those who are supposed to "know better" know absolutely nothing. And we've been paying for it.

Chow!

No comments: