Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday


(saw this rockin band on Sunday as well, check them out here)

So it's Tuesday I have to take our car to get checked out for smog. Who knew a dragon was living in cars?! Badumching! Last night I saw an old friend perform comedy at a bar in Los Feliz. It was great to see how when Chicago comics roll in anywhere, they throw it down hard and the crowd leaves cracking up. And that's when I realized I haven't been posting as much as I used to about local and touring comics. So later today I'll be posting a video for your viewing pleasure, why? Because with all the nonsense going about in the world we need to laugh. That and these guys are friggin brilliant!

Here are your highlights:

All eyes on Wisconsin, let's see if the GOP let's it be a fair fight...

Umm jobs, here's an idea on the gov't level

Early signs of Obama's campaign not so hopey or changey

Moving on up! Daily Kos radio

Riots in London, it may be hard for some Americans to understand what's going on there, but there are many dynamics that we won't hear in the US about tensions in London.


Chow!

No comments: