Thursday, August 25, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



I apologize for the sucky blogging since the move. It's been difficult to sit down with all that needs to be done around here. Not to worry though, as the election comes closer I'll be buckling down. Man in the trenches so to speak. It's Thursday! A week from today I'll be filming my first short in LA. Pretty excited for it and hopefully I'll be able to share it with all of you. I'm editing an interview I did with Colombian Necktie a couple of weeks ago and hopefully will have it up in a day or two. Then TAT will be up and running soon in a rockin capacity.

Here are your highlights:

Hey a Bit of Sense

Steve Jobs steps down from Apple, is it the end of an era? How Steve Jobs Changed The Way We Listen

Memo To The Media: The U.S. Spends Six Times More On Military Than China

The Redskins best move in the off-season, probably Cofield

Bon Iver & James Blake team up to make beautiful music

Only as Rude can do, Someone Slap Marco Rubio with a History Stick, if only the US was like the good old days when we simply pretended we took care of everyone else and worked for the greater good. Oh the 50's....

Chow!


No comments: