Thursday, August 18, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday

Thrice - Promises [Lyric Video] from Vagrant Records on Vimeo.

I gots work to do. Audition tomorrow for one of my favorite plays...also too, voice is shot. I need to learn to take better care of myself. Oh well, thems the breaks, right? This weekend is either going to be busy or full of chill. I would prefer busy cuz that would mean I'd be working, but chillin ain't so bad either. Check out this new tasty song by Thrice. I'm excited for what they bring out next. From what I hear, the new jams are a good balance. As long as they don't go soft on me, I'm still gonna listen to their music.

Here are your highlights:

Taibbi v. the FEC
, Felix Salmon clarifies

Syrian president asked to step down by Obama

The Robot takeover of mankind is only 10 miles per hour away!

Fallout from Wisconsin, Gov of Ohio backing off?

From the sound of it....John Beck is the starting quarterback for the Redskins unless he royally screws up...YES!

Our media, Republicans and their fail. Obama on vacation the facts don't lie. BUT HE'S ON TOO MANY VACATIONS!!!!

Chow!

No comments: