Thursday, August 4, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Yesterday went well, but I'm knocking on wood and saying some Hail Mary's. I don't know much about this town still, but I did my thang, that's all I can hope for. The lady is heading back to Chicago tomorrow for a week long corporate party/sales conference. I will be hunkered down eating ramen and pbj's writing a lot I presume. One fantastic thing about living here, aside from the weather, is the amount of creative energy flowing. I've been writing almost every other day and on a variety of things. I'm meeting with folks this weekend to share ideas, collaborate and hopefully get some of these projects going. Can't wait!

Here are your highlights:

The fallout from the debt "crisis" it encourages hostage taking politics

Mitt Romney hearts secret moneys

A glimmer of hope, Jobs report...need more of this LOTS more

New Multi-Racial Spidey!

Well there you hate, Iowa Governor vetoes tax break for poor because it didn't help corporations...WWJD?

Happy Birthday to President Barack Obama, it's been a tough year, best of luck and happy 50th!!!


Chow!

No comments: