Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday



Midway through the week and I'm still struggling to even get a call back for a job. Part-time or full-time. If someone has some inside track, hit me up. I'm afraid it's doesn't help that I have zero patience in these matters. P.S. There is no recovery out here. The unemployment rate is still ridic high and I'm probably up against 1 and 4. So for every job I apply to 4 qualified applicants and a slew of others come in. My odd teh suck. Alas, I'm not depressed about it or down just need the work. DADDY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!

Here are your highlights:

Win for Wisconsin Dems

Obama administration covering women's contraception

Cameron's regret

Umm let's do this, End of Gay Marriage Ban in Senate...

And a piggy back that John Cole shows the Record

Taxes are fucking low and we should have no issue raising them

Chow!

No comments: