Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



Aaaaacting! Does anyone remember that SNL skit with Jon Lovitz? I attended a workshop yesterday and a highly respected studio and when I left that's the first thing I thought of...then I got home and wanted to explain it to my lady. She didn't get it. I couldn't find the skit on YouTube or anything, so now I have joke for one and not two. Oh man, it's starting, that is I'm starting to like this city. I drove through Beverly Hills on the way to this studio and despite the ridiculous nature of my surroundings couldn't get over the weather, energy and how I drove home. Home. That word is quite elusive when you move. Don't forget to listen to the latest episode of the Trans-Atlantic Throwdown, Paddy went on an excursion of booze after it and wrote about it, check it out!

Here are your highlights:

New Asian-American inspired clothing by TofuKungfu

Presidential candidate Michele Bachmann proud her husband tried to cure TEH GAY!

Weed and Video Games

David Fucking Brooks, the Greatest Fraud in American Journalism

Obama rejects the GOP attempts to "screw students"
- why don't we have a better press corps reporting about this ridiculous agenda of Cantor, Boehner and the GOP.

Rupert Murdoch, the scrooge of the world, involved in a hacking scandal that he may not be able to get out of...will the empire come crumbling down?

Chow!

No comments: