Monday, July 25, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Monday


(i post this in jest)

Hello Monday funday! Not really. It's DefaultDebacleMageddon! Not really. Or is it? This game with our economic stability is tiresome and stressful as all hell. I liked it better when I was a teenager and could just call Newt an asshat. Yesterday I had a solid interview for a job I wouldn't mind at all doing. This is California, I need a California job (don't know what that means, but it sounds good). This week is more waiting to receive phone calls back, so I can get to work. Positive zen, Buddha, Jeebus thoughts my way please!

Here are your highlights:

Lawmakers setting up rival budget plans...?
Doesn't sound good, does it?

Khan v Judah was a one-sided affair, reminds me of how many of Zab's fights I've said that. The reactions

NFL might have a season after all and terms

They Don't Really Want To Cut Spending


Just a reminder since the day of Obama's inauguration the Republicans have been trying their darndest to derail Obama's presidency. Call it priority #1 and that priority hasn't changed. They don't care about our country, they're sociopaths and they willing admit it.

Chow!

No comments: