Monday, July 18, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Monday



Well it was a chill weekend and just what the doctor ordered. We made most of our meals, watched some Netflix, Easy A and followed the Women's World Cup online...can't win them all ladies, job well done. Also, too congrats to Japan. This week I'm attempting to do some research for my writing aka be a shut in. If only Netflix streaming will work! I mean really? Really? Is it that difficult to have your servers able to stream the shit you provide? I'm thinking of canceling my subscription if their network continues to fail. I'm sure they'll blame the ocean or something. Anyway, I hope all of you had a splendid weekend. Let's do this!

Here are your highlights:

Carmageddon, that wasn't. It would've been damn smart to visit Malibu.

Consumer Protection Agency without a leader, Obama nominated Cordray meaning it's all but certain Elizabeth Warren will run for Senate

Rick Perry secessionist, gonna run for president...

Ahem, the WAGE IS TOO DAMN LOW

Washington Post Fail: Latvia is nothing we should aspire to be

I don't know about you, but I recall David Cameron being wanked off by a lot A LOT of people. He's a typical politician, now caught up in an atypical scandal. How will he and his party survive? And most importantly, will journalism finally get its wings again...nah Murdoch's just got too much damn money.

Chow!

No comments: