Thursday, June 30, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday


Woah, Fox battling Jon Stewart still and losing. How can people remotely take this seriously? And thanks to Jon Stewart for yet again explaining comedy and satire to the Right. It's not THAT difficult. We head off to OBX in a couple of days. Can't wait for that trip. I know I LIVE by the beach, but it'll be my first time back since freshmen year of college. It's like one big family reunion. I love that about that.

Here are your highlights:

China open world's largest bridge

LAPD using the internets and Twitters to communicate about the 405 closing

Wet Sponge Battle!

Mark Halperin and his colorful language...Obama "a dick"

Those who frequent this blog know I'm a die hard Redskins fan, so this post makes me not only laugh, but I agree with it completely; Heath Shuler In Talks to Suck Somewhere Other Than Congress

Chow!

No comments: