Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



Well the year of 30 has begun! Last night they lady and I enjoyed fine dining across from Millennium Park at Henri. The space was much smaller than I anticipated, but appreciated. We enjoyed Lobster Wellington, a spectacular cocktail called Sullivan's Wake, the lady chose the duck with goat cheese and I chose the venison with artichokes and blueberries. Both were prepared well, I didn't leave a spec on the plate...gluttonous! Most importantly, aside from the food and service, the chatter wasn't too loud. It being my birthday I didn't want the loud clamor that comes with gastro pubs and group seating. I'm old I know. I wouldn't recommend Henri, however for anything, but a special occasion. It's quite expensive (special thanks to my lady aka the bomb/awesome) and I've had comparable meals at less cost. Although the view of the park almost makes up for it. Overall I left satisfied and happy I had chosen Henri. Santa Monica in three weeks. WOW.

Here are your highlights:

Boehner's Big Bluff and Senator Kyl tries to up the ante to almost infinity!

The Koch brothers purchase Texas


Cheerleader must compensate school that told her to clap ‘rapist’

So far the GOP presidential field is full of uh...a bunch of...uh...

Your bullshit tests are killing education
- Rude doing what Rude does, fucking awesomely

Chow!

No comments: