Monday, May 2, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Monday



I'm still in a bit of shock. It's been a long strange trip. I'd like to say a lot, but at this time I don't seem to have the words. Osama bin Laden is dead. Obama announced it late last night and celebrations broke out. My first thought was, now what? Terrorism won't end. The troops are still fighting two wars. At home, here in America, we still are as divided as ever. So, now what? Don't try to answer that...I will say thank you to President Barack Obama and thank you to the men and women who have served and continue to serve our country proudly. The partisan banter has already eaten up my Twitter feed, can't say I'm surprised. I think this image sums up all of that quite nicely.

Here are your highlights:

U.S. Authorities Homed in on Osama for last nine months


al-Qaida weaker

Plenty of Credit to Go Around, Starting at the Top

Maha

ON BUSH, RYAN, WALKER, AND NOT LETTING A CRISIS GO TO WASTE


And maybe the best question I've heard, Can I have my Decade back?

Chow!

No comments: