Friday, May 27, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Friday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Tomorrow is the day! Let me first say I'm exhausted. The drive by my lonesome yesterday in the miserable weather was not fun. I enjoyed the car much more than previous rides, but holy hell country roads are a bitch. On top of that the train was packed. I keep forgetting it's Memorial Day weekend...probably a good thing. I digress, tomorrow we hop on a plane to move to California. It's been a long lead up to this life changing extravaganza, we're nervous, excited, pumped, ready and blessed. To you California peeps, I look forward to partaking in the sunshine, returning to my natural skin tone and SURF'S UP DUDE, let's get a drink or two after the lady and I get settled.

Here are your highlights:

They had 24 minutes...science and technology are wonderful things, wish we could spend more money on these sorts of things.

More on the Real Michelle Rhee

Is Palin pulling a Trump?

How to raise your kids right! LEGO WALLS!

Major Tom to Message Control, Medicare is old & fat

When a party declares intellectual bankruptcy, Steve Benen describes the modern GOP's approach to job creation,"It’s as if someone bought an iPod, uploaded one song, and hit “shuffle.”" Gangsta.

Chow!

No comments: