Friday, May 20, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Friday



Well one day to get it all wrapped up. Luckily, we don't have to worry about the big stuff. We're moving cross-country, so we hired movers that will wrap up, move and ship our big stuff without us prepping a thing. Awesome. Stuff. We have lots of it. Even in small apartment. It's quite amazing. We're heading to Sears Tower today just before we have to buckle down. My lady was kind enough to get us a fast past because sadly in my five years here, I've never been. Cross it off the list! In other news my longtime friend and future best man, Paddy K turns 30 today. Wish him a Happy Birthday folks! Our next TAT probably won't be till I'm settled in Santa Monica, thanks for your patience!

Here are your highlights:

Comcast acting like the monopoly it is...


The latest in faux outrage by the Right, Obama in the Middle East

Hopkins v Pascal II, I thought it was close the last time and I don't foresee Hopkins taking two knockdowns this go around. Might be exciting, unless Pascal runs.

What money can buy, bailout for rape

SAVE YOURSELVES!!! TEH RAPTURE IS COMING!! If the world ends tomorrow, I guess we don't have to pay the movers.

Chow!

No comments: