Friday, May 6, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Friday



I got me an extra large Dunkin today. Last night I made shredded chicken and the lady and I had some margaritas with some bad ass chicken tacos. Cinco de Mayo! Needless to say a food coma needs a shot from the Dunkster. In other news the future in-laws are coming into town for the night, so we'll be hitting up their local stomping ground Harry Caray's. This weekend is packed (pun intended) of pre-move stuff. I can't really wrap my head around it right now...

Here are your highlights:

Osama bin Laden still dead, al Qaida releases statement

The clown show of the GOP presidential race has begun!

Restaurant workers turn heroes, stop attack at drive-through


The pew pew, stealth copter used in the bin Laden raid is ninja like

Reality Check
for the primary firebaggers

It's fight weekend! Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao faces Shane Mosley in a match-up I would have been super hyped about five years ago. Watching Pacquiao mature of his career has been a sight. I do hope the Mosley from the Margarito fight shows up, but I do predict Pacquiao's speed will be too much for the living legend. I just don't see anyone except for Sergio Martinez and Floyd Mayweather giving Pac-Man a fight, the first one is a matter of size (stupid fight) and the other is a matter of two egos not wanting to tarnish their legacies.

Chow!

No comments: