Friday, April 1, 2011

There's Always Another Century


And insert other stupidly pathetic Cubs jokes here. Only one team wins each year, it's just taken us longer to get back there. Insert your next lame Cubs joke here. Feel better?

The season has begun and this one feels more like a Cubs season. I don't have any high expectations nor am I waiting for every word to come out of the managers mouth. In fact I can't even recall the last time I heard the Cubs' manager speak. I think that's fine because that's how being a Cubs fan really goes (for me at least and no I'm not fairweather, I'll still follow the Cubs and see plenty games). I know it's hard for those neanderthal and small-minded South Siders to comprehend, but there's more to the game than simply winning.

I am Frank Chow and I'm okay with waiting another year

No comments: