Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Weeks half way there and it's been a tough one. Coming back to work, getting a little under the weather and other stuff. I wish I could have stayed in Santa Monica. Enough about me, let's chat about America. AND...AND our sad state of historical recollection, more like rewriting of American history. I know it's tough to admit, but there are some rather large stains in our storied history. To run away from it however and in turn glorify those that inflicted said stains, is another thing entirely. I'm honestly saddened by our nation. How can you not know how the Civil War began? I recommend this post by Jamelle Bouie and this by Driftglass. Frankly I haven't had the time to post at length. Also too, they do it much better.

Here are your highlights:

Planned Parenthood
, one of the few truly trying to educate and prevent unwanted pregnancies, a "thorn in the side" of Anti-Abortionists

Book banning. Brave New World.

More bigotry in Illinois, they hate the GAY!

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!
HEROES IN A HALF SHELL!

So tonight the President is to make an address presumably about the deficit and the budget. Kevin Drum offers a sensible request to "Get Real About the Deficit." Although I don't think the Republicans are into "getting real."

Chow!

No comments: