Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday



Tomorrow!!!!!!! Tomorrow!!!!! Tomorrow!!! We're going to Santa Monica tomorrow!!!! Yes, I can't wait. I'm so fed up with my work place and the lady and I are in need of a vacation, it's perfect timing. Also too, tomorrow will be a new episode of the Trans-Atlantic Throwdown. Paddy and I are excited to share our latest episode as we talk gin, whiskey, beer, Libya, and a tons of new/old music. Don't forget to check out past episodes! P.S. Congrats to Kemba Walker and UConn!

Here are your highlights:

Budget deadlock
. Repeat after me: Republican Shutdown, Republican Shutdown.

Sneak peak at the X-Men Anime series

Mike Huckabee, what's in the box?!

Koch Watch

RYAN'S RADICAL, RIDICULOUS, RIP-OFF ROADMAP, The truth in the plan by Paul Ryan is a dangerous path for America, however the media seems all prepped to gush over him. The best way to combat it, personal stories and voters to wake up in 2012.

Chow!

No comments: