Thursday, April 14, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



And we're rounding the corner! This weekend it's my lady's birthday weekend. Her birthday is actually Monday, but we celebrate early in Chicago! I've been having a hard time finding a gift for a girl who has everything. No really. We've been really blessed of late AND I friggin proposed just three months back...Frank is strapped for cash LOL. I've got some tricks up my sleeve though muahaha. I can't wait for the weekend this work week has blooooown.

Here are your highlights:

A Nod is as Good as a Wink...

Da Bulls! All of D Rose's hard work and a new head coach paid off #1 Seed

Unemployment Numbers not looking too hot

As More Americans are leaving the workforce, how about them jobs Boehner?

Yes Primarying Obama is Teh Stupid

The BIGGEST CUTS EVER!!! Welp, not really. It's pie on the face of the Teabaggers, the Republicans leadership looks pretty foolish and the rage from the Right is hilarious!

Chow!

No comments: