Friday, April 1, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Friday

Back from Miami! It was a short trip, but awfully nice to be in a warm climate even for a day. I don't think I have the ability to handle corporate business travel, not career at least. The flying was awful. We had terrible turbulence on the way out and on the way back I almost missed my connecting flight because my initial flight was delayed. And now I'm back to the grind and fucking exhausted. Yes the f-bomb is needed to make my point. This weekend the lady and I will be doing the Catholic marriage class thing. Not sure what to expect!

Here are your highlights:

Former reality star turned Representative Sean Duffy, not living in reality and still very much a douche

Mitch McConnell's "I know you are but what am I?"

The word Uterus is apparently offensive to the people who support dead baby cars...

Congress is Emo

Unemployment numbers are out and they are better, but there should be concerns when Congress is trying to cut, cut and cut some more. We never learn.

Chow!

No comments: