Sunday, March 20, 2011

War All the Time



This is the most positive take I've read about Libya and I respect David Corn greatly. This is what I've been reading amongst the liberal blogosphere...although it does pose a conundrum when the Left wants justice everywhere, but it isn't clear how that is supposed to happen without intervention. I just don't foresee any of this turning out well nor an ending.

Atrios has our media pinned:

It's really quite amazing how exciting new wars are to our media. I guess old wars are "controversial" and therefore harder to cover. Also, too, dead people. New wars are just exciting missile launches and "bad guys."

It's as if their inner Michael Bay comes out in full force when a shiny new war is launched. Gaddawful.

I am Frank Chow and I approved this message

No comments: