Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Woah Tuesday. It seems like every time it gets here I'm not prepared. Rather busy in the office, projects I keep putting off, but on the bright side I re-discovered my monologue. It's not often I audition and am told to prepare a monologue, but it's wise to have one in my back pocket in case. I've been putting it off for some time and finally went back to the monologue that got me into college. No surprise, the monologue now means something completely different to me as I'm older and understand the character differently with age. Funny, how things come back around. Time to memorize! In other news I would like this week to be over already.

Here are your highlights:

February in Chicago the housing market looks better

Wonk Whack, DeLong Smackdown, don't piss off an economics professor

Bruce Lee: A Letter to Himself

Another merger to make customers PAY

Obama explains Libya to Congress. The reaction for both Left and Right seems well...stupid. File under NOT HELPING!

Chow!

Update: This said Wednesday at top, apologies. It's been a rough day.

No comments: