Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Well I've found a way to sleep a little sounder, ITunes background noise. Last night our neighbors were up clanging and banging pots. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I can't get a wink. I decided to make my computer a sleep machine. Downloaded some serene background noise and boom baby! Slept soundly. Take that fat bearded neighbor! Yeah! In other news, I'm heading to Miami tomorrow night, so light blogging all day Thursday. Apologies beforehand.

Here are your highlights:

Scott Walker
(like most Republicans) only cares about court orders when he agrees with them!

Obama on Libya, his speech was full of American Exceptionalism speaking of which INCHES!

Mississippi's drug enforcement smells of the Old South

YES, Man U coming to Chicago

Republicans everywhere doing their best to tank the economy

Mark Kirk Republicorporatan every day in and out. Why people didn't realize this before I have no idea...Regardless we're stuck with him and need to continually call out his lies in Illinois.

Chow!

No comments: