Thursday, March 24, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



Almost to Friday...almost to Friday! Paddy and I are getting prepped for TATPodcast. Don't forget to listen to the latest episode or write us to participate in our banter. I'm in a pretty good mood today despite the awful weather here in Chicago. The fiance and I have some big news around the corner. I'll let you know when it's final, but needless to say we are both excited and nervous (no it's not a kid). I'm visiting Miami next week for a conference looking forward to some warm weather and the ocean.

Here are your highlights:

My new favorite site

RIP Elizabeth Taylor - true Hollywood icon

This is sadly true, such a *headslamondesk moment, WHAT PASSES FOR OUR PUBLIC DISCOURSE

Happy Birthday Health Care Reform, somehow America is still here!

Newt Gingrich *cough* Presidential Candidate. Also, too already losing.

Chow!

No comments: