Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Wednesday



It's fuggin cold. Like one of the coldest days I've experienced in a long time. That damn wind is biting. My legs ache. In other words, I LOVE CHICAGO! No really I do love Chicago, I just can't stand this weather. The wind is what gets me every time. I'll suck up the cold, but the wind makes me want to stay inside and wrap myself in a Cubbies Snuggie. In other news I think I have a sign on my back that says, "Hey overweight fella sit next to me on the CTA!" It happens all too often. Don't forget to listen to the latest episode of TAT, with my future best man Paddy K.

Here are your highlights:

U.S. finds no defects in Toyota electronics

Our failing education system includes the colleges and universities - I blame teh devil

On Being Black and Invisible in Punk Rock

ColourLovers

Well isn't this nice for him to show up. Geithner says the U.S. Economy is "getting stronger", I agree. However there is one glaring issue that he keeps on ignoring. Housing.

Chow!

No comments: