Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Tuesday

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Yesterday was a great day off. I was all over the place. I hit up the grocer (spent way too much money), then ran some other important errands followed by an epic journey to Chicago's diamond district. The fiance dinged up her ring and I've been on the search for replacement diamonds for weeks now. I was kind of baffled when I first got there as it was merely a bunch of different vendors with cases of diamonds and ring settings. It didn't seem to have a rhyme or reason to it. Luckily I found one I could trust, we worked out a deal and the fiance will have a brand spanking new setting in two weeks! Phew! In other news the above video is all you need to know about Wisconsin and Republicans in America today. It's simply unconscionable.

Here are your highlights:

Chicago Election day!

I don't get all this chatter, but blogging is not dead

Why Palin wears glasses....FAIL

If you didn't get to see it, Nonito Donaire obliterated Fernando Montiel on Saturday night. It was one of the most brutally fast and devastating knockouts I've seen. The Filipino Flash has arrived!

They're Just Bad People


New Polling suggests Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin is not following the will of the people. He, however doesn't care. Why? He is simply doing the will of his rich overlords.


Chow!

No comments: