Thursday, February 24, 2011

Get Your Dunkin Thursday



I am spent. I need to get back on the Insanity track or something. I'm getting plenty of sleep, but not enough endorphins. It also doesn't help that I'm having to work late, didn't get home till around 9pm last night. FML. This weekend Paddy K and I are hoping to lay down another episode. We've had some crazy schedules of late what with a baby (Paddy K) and wedding planning (Frank C) and all that schtuff. Get ready to hear us chat up a ton of new records, Rahmbo and boooooze!

Here are your highlights:

U.S. Army Used Psy-Ops on Senators - umm what?

This guy is nuts Qaddafi speaks and Libya doesn't listen

Unlock Simple Math

It really does amaze me how many people don't get how things like benefits and workers rights came about.

Child Support Reform, Obama snuck in some good progressive stuff

Unemployment Report - getting better

In Chicago we did have the crowning of the Rahm, but on a positive note the city elected it's first Asian-American Alderman Ameya Pawar. Job well done!

Chow!

No comments: